Description The Alta Langa of Cascina Fonda is not only history, landscape, culture and tradition, but also a renewed passion for the Classic Method Spumante.
The elegance of Chardonnay and the delicacy of Pinot Noir go well with pleasant dinner apéritifs.
- Excellent in aperitifs where it is the master, then it goes perfectly with appetizers, dishes based on white meats, shellfish and eggs with truffles.
- It has a clear, broad scent with notes of bread crust, yeast, dried fruit and some floral notes. The flavor is full, rich, savory with good acidity and creaminess linked to the fine foam, it closes with a persistent, aromatic and pleasant finish.
- Brilliant straw yellow color with golden reflections, intense mousse with fine and persistent perlage.
- Chardonnay 50% and Pinot Nero 50%
- It can be consumed even after a few years.
- Destemming of the grapes and cold maceration with the skins for a few hours and subsequent pressing. White vinification with fermentation at controlled temperature with selected yeasts for about 90 days. At the end, the liqueur de tirage is added for the second fermentation in the bottle and the wine remains in contact with the yeasts for at least 36 months. At the end disgorgement and subsequent refinement of a few months.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Alta Langa Metodo Classico Extra Brut
- Service Temperature
- 5° C
- 75 cl
- Made in Italy
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.