- To be enjoyed at the end of a meal for a moment of meditation. It can be accompanied with dry pastry.
- Sage, marjoram, gentian roots and thyme are clearly perceived in the fresh scent of herbs.
- Place of manufacturing
- Altavilla Monferrato (AL)
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- 70 cl
- Recommended use
- The Amaro Gentile also becomes a prized aperitif to be refreshed with ice, and possibly accompanied with mint and lemon zest.
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.