Barbera Bansella Nizza was born in the Nizza area, the best terroir for Barbera, characterized by a soil with veins of silt and sand, for a wine capable of enhancing the aromas and freshness of the variety.
The grapes arrived in the cellar were de-stemmed and pressed. Maceration lasted 7 days at a maximum temperature of 28°C.
After racking, the wine has completed both alcoholic and malolactic fermentation before winter. The wine was aged for 9 months in second and third passage barriques, before proceeding with bottling.
- It pairs perfectly with hot appetizers, main courses and not too rich meat dishes.
- On the nose, rich aromas of plum combine with notes of violet, cocoa and licorice. On the palate it is full, harmonious, soft, with a fresh finish supported by a good acid vein.
- Intense ruby red with dark reflections.
- Place of manufacturing
- Nizza (AT)
- 9 months in barrique
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
- Contains sulfites
- Bansella Nizza Prunotto - (286.84k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.