Description The "Produttori del Barbaresco" associates 50 farmers from whom it only vinifies Nebbiolo grapes from its own vineyards. Each vintage sees the production of a Barbaresco wine and a Nebbiolo Langhe.
Barbaresco, produced since 1958, is the result of the assembly of grapes from different vineyards in the area of origin. It is the wine that has made the company's history and that throughout the world is synonymous with quality and typicality.
- It matches very well with egg pasta, meat dishes and medium-aged cheeses.
- Full body, ripe red fruit, powerful tannins, a great structure.
- Place of manufacturing
- Barbaresco (CN).
- 24 months in 50 hl oak barrels.
- Fermentation in steel at 28 °C, 30 days on the skins, pumping over 2 times a day, malolactic fermentation.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
- Barbaresco Produttori Barbaresco - (668.54k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.