A wine with an unexpected finish with hints of licorice, fruity aromas reminiscent of peach pulp. Frank wine, generous, austere, but of great harmony and pleasantness, very savory. Thanks to the southern exposure and the sandy soil, typical of the Roero territories, this variety is maximized. Characterized by a complex and enveloping perfume, it is best expressed after careful oxygenation. A long aging is allowed by the intense structure.
- Medium-cured meats and cheeses, meats, noble poultry, typical Piedmontese dishes.
- Very intense garnet red with ruby reflections.
- Place of manufacturing
- Canale d'Alba (CN)
- Aging in Tonneaux (French oak) for 500 months for 500 months.
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic fermentation of stainless steel.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
- Barbera Alba Costa - (56.88k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.