- Wine suitable for local rustic cooking, on refined meat dishes and aged cheeses.
- Intense purple-red color with violet reflections.
- 80% stainless steel and 20% large barrel.
- Maceration: traditional, semi-submerged cap for 8 days.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 16 - 18° C
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.