Tanarella offers you a new wine, 100% Barbera, made with San Martino Alfieri grapes in the province of Asti, now in a magnum format!
- It goes very well with meat dishes, such as orange duck or rabbit in extra virgin olive oil, and aged cheeses. With a persistent and fruity scent, with slightly spicy notes.
- Sapid and velvety.
- Harvest Period
- The harvest takes place manually in perforated boxes, in the third decade of September / first ten days of October.
- Place of manufacturing
- San Martino Alfieri (AT)
- Intense ruby red with violet reflections.
- Malolactic fermentation with permanence in barriques for 18 months.
- It is vinified in stainless steel tanks, for a period of between 15 and 18 days, with frequent pumping over and delestage.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- Serve at a temperature between 17 and 18°C
- 1,5 L
- 1928 Barbera La Tanarella - (1.31M)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.