Michele Chiarlo's Barbera d'Asti DOCG "Le Orme" is an elegant and intense wine. Present notes of fresh and ripe red fruits such as cherry and currant. The taste is harmonious, with good structure and roundness, nice sapidity on the finish.
- Contain sulphites.
- Pasta with tomato, pizza, Livorno style fish, white meat.
- Harmonious, with good structure and roundness, beautiful savoury finish
- Ruby red with hues of violet.
- Le Orme
- Place of manufacturing
- Calamandrana (AT).
- Minimum of 16 months refinement before released for sale on the market.
- Fermentation in steel tanks. 10 days of maceration with the skins, with a soft “shower” system of wetting the cap at a temperature between 32°C and 27°C. Malolactic fermentation in steel.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
- Barbera Le Orme Michele Chiarlo - (141.15k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.