This wine is characterized by a persistent and fruity aroma with slightly spicy notes in the background, a savory and velvety taste, we present the Barbera d'Asti DOCG "Rosso Mini" from La Tanarella.
- Suitable for important first courses, meat dishes, game and mature cheeses.
- Intense ruby red with violet reflections.
- Place of manufacturing
- San Martino Alfieri (AT).
- 12 months in barriques and 4 months in bottle.
- Traditional, in stainless steel tanks.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
- Barbera Rosso Mini LaTanarella - (1.27M)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.