Description Barbera d'Asti Superiore D.O.C.G. Bric Rocche 2016 is a particularly suitable barnera to accompany soups and pasta dishes, perfect with boiled meats, mixed grills, roasts and game.
It expresses its best if uncorked at least an hour or two before consumption.
- The accompaniment with fresh and blue cheeses is also excellent.
- The taste is dry, sapid, characteristic, with a remarkable structure and persistence, almondy, with evident sensations of ripe fruit and notes of "toasted banana" in the background.
- Wine with a very intense ruby red color with intense violet reflections.
- 100% Barbera
- Place of manufacturing
- Agliano Terme (AT)
- Bottled and lasts about two months.
- In oak barrels (tonneau) for at least 9 months (even longer, according to the vintage).
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
- Made in Italy
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.