The Bussia vineyard is situated at a height of 350m and is formed by soils from the Tortonian period with compact clays alternating with sandy layers. Summer, characterized by very little rainfall and intense heat, did not negatively affect ripening thanks to the water reserves accumulated in the ground during the winter. The harvest, which began the first days of September with barbera and dolcetto, followed by Arneis and Moscato, ended in October with Bussia.
- Match it with meat, wild game meat and cheese dishes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Monforte d'Alba (CN)
- Intense garnet red color with ruby reflections.
- 24 months in oak barrels.
- Maceration lasts about 15 days at a maximum temperature of 30 ° C. During the aging period, lasting 24 months, the oak barrels give maturity and balance.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.