Barolo Enrico VI 2015 Cordero di Montezemolo is a very noble wine, austere and complex. It slowly and constantly ages in its bottle and it remains powerful and elegant even after decades. It is eternal.
- It goes very well with game and game, hare in civet, braised beef, chamois, saddle of roe deer, wild boar, deer and pigeon. Superb with dishes enriched with White Truffle of Alba: cardoon pie with fondue and duck ravioli.
- Barolo of high rank, austere and complex. The nose offers a fine spiciness (eucalyptus, licorice and menthol) a ripe fruit (cherry in alcohol, blackberry and plum) and a slight hint of violet and medicinal herbs. Powerful mouth, slightly acid, fresh, and endless.
- Place of manufacturing
- La Morra (CN)
- Strong garnet red.
- It matures slowly for about 20 months in small French oak barrels.
- All the 6-10 days maceration takes place in stainless steel tanks as well as the completion of the fermentation for the next 10/12 days. Then the wine, transferred to small French oak barrels, carries out malolactic fermentation.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 16,5 °C
- Nebbiolo 100%
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.