Description A young Carlo Deltetto decided to produce his first Barolo vintage in 1961.
As a result of his insight, our winery is currently one of the very few “historic wineries” authorised to make Barolo wine outside its Area, directly in our cellars in Canale.
- Ideal with first and second courses of meat. Strongly recommended with boiled meat.
- Garnet red color with ruby reflections; intense nose with spicy notes and hints of rose and violet; in the mouth persistence and finesse with an elegant tannin.
- In oak barrels and barriques for about 24 months and then in the bottle for about 12 months.
- In oak barrels for about 24 months and subsequent aging in the bottle.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 18 °C – 65 °F