In the Feud of Belgardo, peasant activity already in antiquity worked with love the vineyards of Vèngore to give birth to the noblest nectar from the Nebbiolo vineyard. The intensely fruity and fresh aromas recall notes of cherry and blueberry.
- Main courses of red meat, game, mature cheeses.
- On the palate, balance, elegance and persistence are appreciated.
- Place of manufacturing
- Cisterna d'Asti (AT).
- Red with garnet reflections.
- 16 months in oak barrels.
- 8-10 days in temperature controlled tanks at 28°C and subsequent malolactic at 20°C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
- Belgardo Nebbiolo Vengore - (374.32k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.