Grappa is a traditional strong spirit from northern Italy. It is made from the skin and pulp left after the pressing of wine grapes. This chamomile liqueur is made by leaving hand selected chamomile flowers to infuse for a few months in steel tanks with the best quality grappa. This ageing process allows the liqueur to develop a soft and rounded taste and complex aromas.
Selected chamomile flowers in best quality grappa.
- This product is characterized by strong floral aromas, a sweet, delicate and very aromatic taste and a pleasant finish. It is an ideal base ingredient for your cocktails and it is great added to desserts and ice creams.
- Light amber with golden hues.
- Place of manufacturing
- Piobesi d'Alba (CN)
- It is aged for a few months in steel tanks.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- Serve at a temperature between 9 and 13°C.
- 32% vol.
- 50 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.