The rows of Barbera in "Camplung" run through the soft hills to the south-east, giving intense and lively aromas to a wine of undoubted elegance. The intensely fruity and fresh aromas recall notes of cherry and blueberry.
- First courses and main courses of white meat, fresh cheeses and cold cuts.
- On the palate, freshness, body and persistence are perceived.
- Place of manufacturing
- Cisterna d'Asti (AT).
- Ruby red.
- 6 months in steel.
- 6-8 days in temperature controlled tanks at 28°C and subsequent malolactic at 20°C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
- Campolungo Barbera Vengore - (373.04k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.