The queen of creams.
With Forastero cocoa from the Ivory Coast. Excellent spreadability, very dense and persistent, the presence of a percentage of hazelnuts makes it unmistakable.
- Sugar, vegetable oils and fats (sunflower, coconut, cocoa butter, safflower), 17% cocoa powder, hazelnut paste, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, Bourbon vanilla extract.
It may contain traces of other nuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, peanuts.
- Ideal for breakfasts and snacks spread on bread. Excellent filling for croissants, croissants and cold cakes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Serralunga d'Alba (CN).
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- 160 gr.
- Recommended use
- After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within 30 days.
- Made in Italy
- Crema Fondente Fonterosa - (99.68k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.