Description Dolcetto d'Alba D.O.C 2018 Colombè is a pure and easy-to-drink wine, it is characterized by the typical vinous aromas and the classic bitter aftertaste that accompanies the wines made with dolcetto.
- A wine for first courses, simple appetizers and fresh cheeses.
- Balanced, fresh, rightly tannic, fragrant and vinous with a pleasantly bitter aftertaste.
- Place of manufacturing
- La Morra (CN)
- Ruby red with full violet reflections.
- A few months stay in stainless steel tanks.
- Malolactic in November, in steel.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 12,5 %
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.