Description Wine with an intense ruby red color with purple reflections, ideal to accompany appetizers, first courses and white meats.
- Accompany it with appetizers, first courses and white meats.
- It has a ruby red color with purple reflections.
- 6 months in 75 hl French oak barrels and immediately bottled.
- In fermentation the grapes reach a maximum temperature of 27°-28 °C, with a maceration of 9 days.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
- Dolcetto d'Alba Mosesco Prunotto - (279.67k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.