From the olive-groves of Rocca San Giovanni and Laciano the ages of the trees of which the olives are harvested for the production of this Extra Virgin Olive-oil "Opera Mastra" range between 20-250 years, the trees are those of Lecchino and Gentile of Chieti.
Extra virgin olive oil, summer truffle (tuber aestivum) slices.
- Ideal for the whole meal, start with the bread warm or hot, up all'arricchire all pastas, seafood salads, grilled fish, steak tartare and green salads.
- The palate is fresh and inviting, with a finish of basil and rosemary.
- Harvest Period
- October 18 to 20 Cucco; Leccino 20 to 25 October; first week of November Crognalegno and Gentile is harvested in the first week of November a game and another game in the third week of November.
- Place of manufacturing
- Fossacesia (CH)
- bright green with golden highlights.
- It takes place in tanks of steel of small sizes. After 2 racking and no filtration is bottled in February.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle of 500 ml.
- 500 ml
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.