the Gentile from Chieti olive grove lies near San Giovanni in Venere Abbey, in Fossacesia, and the Peranzana, olive groves lie at Piana Favaro in Rocca San Giovanni. They are quite young olive groves, on average aged 30-35.
- With a strong, persistent taste that goes well with delicate dishes.
- Full-bodied and powerful, persistent and long aftertaste slightly bitter.
- Acid green
- Harvest Period
- For the Gentile the harvesting is 1st week of November, for the others the 2nd week of November.
- Place of manufacturing
- Fossacesia (CH)
- It is left to stand in tanks of steel of small sizes. After two passes and without filtration, it is normally bottled in February.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 50 cl
- Made in Italy
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.