Description The vineyards are located entirely in the territory of the Municipality of Gavi, the most famous of the vineyards in the entire production area. The hills mainly consist of calcareous clay soil, sandy marl and very fine silt which give the wine a structure characterized by a large concentration of mineral salts and allow a rapid expression of the bouquet.
To keep intact and enhance the characteristics of the wine, all grape transformation operations are carried out within the Municipality of Gavi.
- Ideal to accompany seafood, shellfish and all fish dishes at the table. It goes well with vegetable risotto, delicious salads and fresh or medium-aged cheeses.
- The taste is elegant, harmonious and persistent, savory, with balanced mineral notes. Clear is the hint of chamomile flowers.
- Pale straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Cortese 100%
- Place of manufacturing
- Gavi (AL).
- Preserved in steel or vitrified cement tanks to preserve its typical fresh and fragrant aromas. The prolonged stay on the lees makes this wine long-lasting, capable of evolving after uncorking and still in the glass.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 8° C.
- 75 cl
- Gavi Marchesi di Barolo - (207.33k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.