The Gavi DOCG Rovereto is one of the very few historical Cru of Gavi.
The scent of this wine is intense, elegant and persistent with notes of white flowers, Golden apple, chives and mineral notes. It is a wine with good structure, fragrance and length, pleasantly sapid and round.
- Perfect when paired with spaghetti with seafood, swordfish carpaccio, veal tartare.
- Straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- It matures 5 months on yeasts in steel tanks, before refining in bottle.
- Part of the grapes is subjected to cold maceration for a perfect expression of peculiar aromas. Soft pressing and fermentation at a temperature between 16°C and 18°C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.