The Grappa Arneis Monovitigno of Distilleria Beccaris is a young grappa that comes from the favorable geographical position and allows distilling marc from fine Piedmontese vines.
The Beccaris monovines want to keep all the freshness and integrity of the raw material of origin, so a short steel passage was chosen.
Their purity and fruity taste will inebriate your palate.
- To be enjoyed alone or with dry pastry.
- The fruity olfactory notes with a pleasant fresh herbaceous note anticipates harmonic and intense taste sensations.
- Distillation system
- Traditional steam current system.
- Place of manufacturing
- Boglietto di Costigliole d'Asti (AT)
- 6/8 months in steel.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 45% vol.
- 70 cl
- Recommended use
- Tasting with an Anag glass is recommended.
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.