The Beccaris Distillery Barolo Grappa is made only with the selected marcs!
Yes, only the best vintages and the best marcs are personally selected by the master distiller to be subjected to a very long aging, becoming a Millesimata Grappa - 2004 Vintage Selection.
The first ten years the Grappa Barolo Millesimata rests in Slavonian Oak Barrels, while the last passage in Barrique of Acacia wood will give the distillate aromas of ethereal, spicy notes and golden reflections, making it even more intriguing.
- To taste alone or with dry pastries.
- Premi & Riconoscimenti
- International Gold Alembic Competition.
- The scent of dried fruit, vanilla and toasted notes precedes a more structured, harmonious, ample and rich spicy and woody note that emphasizes the character of the grape variety of origin.
- Distillation system
- Traditional steam current system.
- Place of manufacturing
- Boglietto di Costigliole d'Asti (AT)
- 10 years in Slavonian oak barrels and final refinement in a Solera di Barrique made of Acacia wood.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 15/18° C
- Nebbiolo from Barolo.
- 42% vol.
- 70 cl
- Recommended use
- To taste with an ANAG goblet.
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.