The Grappa Barolo 36 months of Beccaris Distillery was re-proposed in this "36 months" line to recall the old classification based on the aging of grappas, previously divided into Reserve (18 months) and Stravecchia (36 months).
Distilleria Beccarsi remains faithful to tradition with three single-variety grappas with great balance and typicality.
- To be enjoyed alone or with dry pastries.
- The notes of fresh fruit and wild flowers precede a fine, elegant and very balanced sensation.
- Awards & Honors
- Gold Medal - International Alambicco d'Oro Competition.
- Distillation system
- Traditional steam current system.
- Nebbiolo da Barolo.
- Place of manufacturing
- Boglietto di Costigliole d'Asti (AT)
- 36 months in Slavonian oak casks.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 15/18° C
- 42% Vol
- 70 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.