The Grappa di Erbaluce Passito of Distillery Becaris is a new grappa and it is the last marc to be distilled during the annual distilling campaign, as the harvest of the grapes is late and involves a rest on the characteristic "sulè" (floors) for the withering before vinification.
The characteristic that can be appreciated most is the right balance between sapidity and roundness.
- To be enjoyed alone or with dry pastries.
- Notes of very persistent ripe fruit, of which plum and raisins, followed by fine, harmonic and persistent taste sensations.
- Distillation system
- Traditional Piedmontese alembic still in bain-marie.
- Erbaluce Passito.
- Place of manufacturing
- Boglietto di Costigliole d'Asti (AT)
- 7 months in steel.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 42% vol
- 70 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.