This is a grappa with a strong personality, made with a very ancient grape variety. It ages in wooden barrel between two and five years, which provides it with great aromas. It is full, rich and tannic, with floral, fruity, spicy notes like liquorice, vanilla and tobacco.
- Ideal at the end of meals with nougat, sweets or chocolates. Ideal liqueur to accompany after meals with nougat, sweets or tasty chocolates.
- Intense and aromatic taste with a mix of flowers, fruit and herbs such as notes of sage, violet and peach.
- Place of manufacturing
- Altavilla Monferrato (AL)
- Brilliant gold.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass decanter with wooden box.
- Moscato or Nebbiolo from Barolo.
- 70 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.