Segni grappa is the grappa inspired by the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, which undergoes a slow aging process in batteries of 6 barrels of different wood types.
It is rich, complex and elegant. This persistent and harmonious grappa has hints of marasca cherry, blackberry, vanilla and aromatic herbs. Dedicated to those who like strong emotions and to those who want to take a break to reflect and meditate.
- Ideal at the end of meals with nougat, sweets or chocolates.
- This persistent and harmonious grappa has hints of marasca cherry, blackberry, vanilla and aromatic herbs.
- Place of manufacturing
- Altavilla Monferrato (AL)
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle with wooden box.
- Barbera e Dolcetto
- 70 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.