The Grappa Moscato Riserva Linea Botticella is the historic line of the Beccaris Distillery.
It is suitable for delicate and delicate palates. Aging takes place in fine Slavonian oak tonneaux of 3500 - 4000 lt capacity.
These barrels were built inside the Beccaris cellars in the fifties and are still used today, guaranteeing our Grappas excellent quality and a typical taste appreciated by many generations of Piedmontese Grappa enthusiasts.
- To be enjoyed alone or with dry pastry.
- Recognizable hints of rose and raisins, particularly fruity and aromatic.
- Awards & Honors
- Gold medal - Concorso Internazionale Alambicco d'Oro.
- Distillation system
- Traditional steam current system.
- Place of manufacturing
- Boglietto di Costigliole d'Asti (AT)
- 18 months in Slavonian oak tonneau.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 15°-18° C
- 70 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.