Description Marchesi Alfieri Sansoero is produced from Grignolino grapes, a typical Piedmontese vine traditionally grown in the Monferrato Asti area. The name Grignolino derives from "grignola", a dialect term used to indicate grape seeds, more numerous in this variety than others.
Let yourself be carried away by the intensity of Grignolino Sansoero!
- Appetizers, salami and cold cuts, pasta dishes, white meats and oven baked or smoked fish.
- Delicate aroma of violet, and rose and raspberry scents. Full, slightly tannic flavour with a pleasing almond finish.
- Light ruby red colour.
- Place of manufacturing
- San Martino Alfieri (AT)
- Malolactic fermentation and refining in stainless steel tanks takes place until spring followed by a bottling in April.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 16 - 18°C
- 75 cl
- Made in Italy
- Grignolino Marchesi Alfieri - (144.11k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.