Produced with Genoese basil D.O.P., it has not undergone pasteurization in order not to alter the flavor of the basil. It will surprise you with its perfumes, and its fragrance.
- Sunflower oil, cashew, 12% Genoese PDO basil, extra virgin olive oil, salt, glucose syrup, pecorino cheese (sheep's milk, salt, rennet), pine nuts, walnuts, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, garlic.
- To be enjoyed with your favorite pasta, also excellent as a dressing for rice or cereal salads.
- Place of manufacturing
- Serralunga d'Alba (CN).
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- 180g glass jar
- Recommended use
- After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within a few days.
- Pesto Basilico Fresco Fonterosa - (97.9k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.