"Incontro" comes from the maturing of the Nebbiolo of Barolo and the Barbaresco grape-skins, which are then assembled together knowingly by our canteen. The grappa has hints of fruit and spice of which tobacco and vanilla. Distilled in copper-steam stills using the discontinued process and subsequently matured in barriques of Fontainebleau for the final blending of the grappa.
- Grappa ideale da accompagnare dopo i pasti con del torrone, dolcetti o con dei gustosi cioccolatini.
- Gusto fruttato e speziato. Si percepiscono tabacco e vaniglia.
- Place of manufacturing
- Langhe and Roero.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Bottiglia in vetro con astuccio.
- Nebbiolo from Barolo and Barbaresco.
- Glass bottle 70 cl in elegant cardboard box.
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.