Terms and general sales conditions
The sale of wine and alcoholic products is forbidden to minors
- Within 24-48 working hours from order fulfillment, at our warehouses, the shipping service will send you a link by e-mail to access the shipment tracking so that you can get real-time updates on delivery.
Traceability of sold products
- The pictures of the products and the information included in the data sheets correspond to the true characteristics of the products, as indicated by the producer or the supplier to the seller.
- It is understood that any discrepancies between what is published on the website www.shopiemonte.com and the reality of the products will not be attributable to Shopiemonte srl. Shopiemonte srl will not be responsible for the reliability of the information given by the Producer or by the Supplier.
- The pictures that illustrate the products and the data sheets will not be part of the contractual framework and in no case will be considered under the responsibility of Shopiemonte srl.
- The data sheets and the pictures of the products given by the Producers and the Suppliers to Shopiemonte srl that disclaims any liability regarding their contents and the actual correspondence with the products.
- The products will not be given as free- samples.
- The Buyer will be responsible for the choice of the ordered products.
- The information that are given on this website or through it, has a general informative aim and cannot be considered as a specific consultancy.
- Decisions taken on the basis of this information are to be accepted by the buyer in full autonomy and awareness and also at total risk of the customer. No- rights shall be inferred from the information included on this website.
- Shop Piemonte gives accurate, complete and updated information, but it will not be liable for the information obtained on the website www.shopiemonte.com as the former was provided by third parties.
Problems with using this site
Limitation of liability
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Acceptance of Terms general sales Conditions
When placing an order in the provided manner, the Customer declares to have read all the data given during the sale process and to accept the General Conditions of Sale and Payment. Therefore, in accordance with the Article 1342 and 1342 c.c., the Customer declares to have read and to accept the General Sales Conditions above, in its total and, after second reading, declares to expressively accept all the points of the General Conditions.
via San Giuseppe, 9
14015 – San Damiano D’Asti (AT) – ITALIA
VAT number 01535730053
Tel +39 0141 983055, Fax +39 0141 983169
email@example.com – www.shopiemonte.com