This is the Langhe Favorita by Giacomo Barbero, a pleasant and harmonious wine. Notes of flowers and exotic fruit stand out Thanks to modern winemaking techniques, this grape variety gives a fresh, palatable and easy to drink product.
- It is ideal as an aperitif wine, but it is also great with various appetizers, vegetable soups and fish soups.
- Dry with a bitter aftertaste, sometimes lively.
- Place of manufacturing
- Canale d'Alba (CN)
- Straw yellow, with light greenish hints.
- The grapes are destemmed and gently pressed. The fermentation is carried out at the controlled temperature at 18 ° C for 10 days using selected yeasts. The ageing is carried out only in steel with 2 months of batonnage (stirring).
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 12,5 - 13%
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.