Giacomo Barbero presents the Langhe Favorita in this Magnum format, a pleasant and harmonious wine.
Scents of flowers and some notes of exotic fruits stand out. Thanks to modern winemaking techniques, this grape variety gives a fresh, pleasant and easy to drink product.
- Ideal wine as an aperitif, it goes well with various appetizers, vegetable soups and fish soups. Ideal for a party with many friends!
- Dry with a bitter aftertaste, sometimes lively.
- Straw yellow, with light greenish hints.
- Place of manufacturing
- Canale d'Alba (CN)
- The grapes are destemmed and gently pressed. The fermentation is carried out at the controlled temperature at 18°C for 10 days using selected yeasts. The ageing is carried out only in steel with 2 months of batonnage (stirring).
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 12,5 - 13%
- 1,5 L
- Expiring date
- Made in Italy
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.