Description The Langhe Nebbiolo D.O.C. Cordero di Montezemolo has an intense scent of raspberry, strawberry and violet. It is a fresh and robust wine with a full flavor and sweet tannin.
- Perfect when served with agnolotti pasta with ragù, succulent risottos, fettuccine, the classic Piedmontese financier, the whole range of meat, from veal or lamb chops to roast kid, guinea fowl with mushrooms, rabbit with veal kidney .
- Place of manufacturing
- La Morra (CN)
- Bright purple color of medium intensity.
- Aged in oak barrels of various capacities. Bottled in summer and marketed after 2 months in the bottle.
- Maceration in stainless steel tanks for ¾ days then racking and end of fermentation for a further 10/12 days.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 16 °C
- 14 %
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.