Description "Nè?" is the Piedmontese expression that has been around the world. This word is used as a reinforcement in positive affirmations and is characteristic of the daily jargon of this area. The same word in other European languages, can have a curious and intriguing meaning, if referring to a wine.
- Served at room temperature, it is excellent on every occasion: it can be the consumable product in the wine-bar, it is also perfect as an aperitif or can simply accompany a meal.
- Intense fruity notes that recur on the palate, where the pleasantness of the summer fruit (cherry, plum, marasca) dominates, with a broad and persistent finish, slightly tannic and dry.
- Rather intense ruby red color.
- After bottling, the wine, which has rested for a short time, is placed on the market.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and placed in perforated boxes to guarantee the best preservation. It is then destemmed and the must obtained ferments spontaneously. Malolactic fermentation and the composition of the mass follows the drawing of the wine: assembling the wines in variable percentages in order to maintain constant the characteristics of this product.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- Dolcetto, Barbera and Nebbiolo in variable percentages, occasionally there are other red berry varieties cultivated in the territory.
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.