Description Red wine with a sweet taste and the typical deep floral and fruity bouquet of the Malvasia grape. The taste is sweet, lively, delicate and persistent but not cloying, also thanks to a long almond finish.
- Ideal with desserts in general, with biscuits such as the traditional Piedmontese “paste di meliga” or even as dressing for a fruit salad.
- Place of manufacturing
- Castelnuovo Don Bosco (AT)
- Pale ruby red, cherry red.
- The fermentation process allows the preservation of the aromas of the grapes, evoking the scent of wild strawberries and rose hip.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 6-8 °C
- Malvasia di Schierano.
- 75 cl
- Malvasia Castelnuovo Don Bosco - (840.78k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.