A traditional sweet red sparkling wine characterized by fine and delicate bubbles and a perfectly balanced sweet taste thanks to the almond finish. It has a floral, fruity, intense and aromatic scent.
- Ideal with desserts in general, with biscuits such as the typical Piedmontese “paste di meliga” or even as dressing for a fruit salad. Excellent as a base for cocktails.
- The taste is sweet and slightly sparkling, perfectly balanced also thanks to a long almond finish.
- Place of manufacturing
- Castelnuovo Don Bosco (AT).
- Light ruby red, cherry red.
- Not expected.
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- To uncork at the moment of serving and serve in cup-shaped glasses at a temperature of 6 - 8° C.
- Malvasia di Schierano and Malvasia Nera Lunga.
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.