This classic extra dry Curvée Zero Spumante Millesimato is made from Nebbiolo grapes and has a pale straw yellow colour with greenish hints. The perlage is very fine and the scent is fresh and fragrant. We recommend it as an aperitif or to accompany fish dishes, vegetables and white meats.
- We recommend enjoying it as an aperitif, or with fish, vegetables and white meats courses.
- Place of manufacturing
- Canale d'Alba (CN)
- Pale straw yellow with greenish hints.
- 30-36 months in the bottle in its own yeasts at 12° - 13° C.
- After being harvested the grapes undergo a soft pressing at cold temperatures, followed by the first fermentation, which enhances the characteristic aromas of the grape variety. After a of 6-8 months old maceration in steel, we proceed with bottling, where the wine will have the refermentation at a temperature of 14° C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Spumante V.S.Q.
- Service Temperature
- 6° - 8°C
- Nebbiolo D.O.C.
- 75 cl
- Spumante Extra Brut Chicco - (668.27k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.