The Roman fundus of Mignane, the base of the gentle slopes of Vèngore, is the beginning and end of the valley, from which everything begins and where everything is gathered. The spicy aromas recall notes of rose, pepper and hazelnut.
- Main courses of red meat, game, mature cheeses.
- On the palate, balance, elegance and persistence are appreciated.
- Place of manufacturing
- Cisterna d'Asti (AT).
- Red with garnet reflections.
- 10 months in terracotta amphora.
- Natural in amphora with long maceration (60 days).
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
- Mignane Nebbiolo Cascina Vengore - (390.15k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.