This Barbera will inebriate you with its spicy aromas, which recall notes of black currant, cocoa and vanilla.
- First courses with meat sauces, second courses with red meat, game, aged cheeses.
- Intensity, body and persistence are perceived on the palate.
- Place of manufacturing
- Cisterna d'Asti (AT).
- Intense ruby red.
- 18 months in oak barrels.
- 8-10 days in thermo-controlled tanks at 28°C and subsequent malolactic at 20°C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- 75 cl
- Mompirone Barbera d'Asti Vengore - (374.92k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.