The Moscato d’Asti Bel Piano 2019 is a sweet wine created when the company was founded in 1988. Thanks to its fresh taste is was known as Moscato Naturale d’Asti.
The aroma is intense and the bouquet reminds of the Moscato grape, with clear hints of acacia and linden flowers. The taste is sweet but not cloying thanks to a richness of flavour and an aromatic finish that recalls the sensations perceived by the nose.
Its aromatic notes will delight those with a sweet tooth and who loves fruit salads and ice cream.
- Contains sulfites.
- Great with pastries, fruit and custard tarts, panettone, hazelnut cake, and traditional cheeses such as Castelmagno. Also terrific as an aperitif and as a drink at any time of the day.
- Place of manufacturing
- Mango (CN)
- Bright straw yellow with light greenish hints.
- In bottle for a few weeks.
- After the destemming and the maceration with the skins for a few hours in horizontal presses the grapes are pressed. The fermentation is carried out without the skins at controlled temperature (about 16°) for 20 days. Subsequently, the must has a second fermentation in autoclave and selected yeasts are added, thus obtaining an overpressure of 1.5 bar. At the end of the fermentation the wine is stabilized with a refrigeration at -4 ° C., then filtered and subsequently bottled.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Moscato d'Asti D.O.C.G.
- Service Temperature
- 8 - 10 °C
- Moscato d'Asti
- 5 %
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.