Description This Nebbiolo d'Alba has a very elegant aroma with hints of raspberries, rose and liquorice, a full, harmonious and long-lasting taste, also considered a soft and elegant wine.
Try it with hot appetizers, first courses and not too rich meats.
- Contains sulfites.
- It pairs perfectly with hot appetizers, main courses and not too rich meat dishes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Monforte d'Alba (CN)
- Ruby red color with good intensity tending to garnet.
- 12 months in barrels of 27, 53 and 77 Hl.
- The maceration lasts around 10 days at a maximum temperature of 30° C.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.