Description Domori has thought of a new way of making ice cream, an "avant-garde" method that uses only cocoa and dried fruit, Gelato Libre. These ingredients are the only ones that can guarantee the maximum expression of taste enhanced by water in terms of aroma and creaminess.
A traditional recipe of one of the iconic flavors of the Italian ice cream parlor reinterpreted in the Libre version with PGI Piedmont hazelnuts, DOP Roman hazelnuts and the sweetness of vanilla.
- Water, sugar, hazelnut paste, dextrose, vanilla extract. Thickeners: locust bean gum and xanthan gum.
- For a tasty and refreshing snack or to finish an important meal. Drown it in coffee and you will feel that goodness!
- Place of manufacturing
- None (TO)
- The product should be stored in a fresh, dry and odourless place at a temperature not higher than 25°C. Once opened it can be kept in the fridge for 2 days.
- Tetrapack Brick
- Service Temperature
- Between 8°C and 14°C
- 1 L
- Recommended use
- Shake and pour the ice cream mixture from the brick into the batch freezer. - Start production by setting the processing time until the desired consistency is obtained. - Here for you, ready to be served, for fresh moments full of taste!
- Made in Italy
- Preparato gelato Nocciola Domori - (199.42k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.