Arneis with a straw yellow color and light reflections, it has an intense, floral and fruity aroma. Ideal to match with fish dishes and appetizers.
- Match it with all fish dishes and appetizers.
- Place of manufacturing
- Monforte d'Alba (CN)
- Straw yellow color with light green reflections.
- Before being bottled, the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks at low temperature for a few months.
- The grapes were collected in baskets, gently pressed and the clear must was separated by cold settling. The fermentation of the latter took place at a temperature not exceeding 18 ° C for about 15 days.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.