Description This Roero Arneis is characterized by a very intense and persistent aroma, with hints of apricot and apple and final notes of chamomile. In some vintages it has a slightly spicy aroma.
In the mouth it is sapid, of good structure and harmonious.
- It is the perfect pairing to appetizers, pasta-based first courses, risottos and seafood dishes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Canale d'Alba (CN)
- Straw yellow.
- In stainless steel tanks.
- First the sweetness and the acidity of the grapes are carefully assessed in order to establish the optimal harvest time. Then the grapes are harvested in small perforated crates weighing about 20 kg, and stored for one night in a room at a temperature of 0-2° C. The following day the grapes are crushed. The fermentation is very particular, because the skins are left in the must during the maceration (this procedure is usually carried out only for red wines). Thanks to this process the wine is enriched in terms of aroma and structure, and good ageing prospects are ensured. All the operations from the grape harvest to the maceration are carried out in a cold environment to avoid extracting too much colouring agent, hence the name cold maceration. Subsequently, the wine is kept in steel tanks and bottled in the month of March. Sensory profile: the scent is very intense.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 100% Arneis
- 75 cl
- Roero Arneis Anterisio Chicco - (628k)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.