Description The opening of the Roero Arneis Perdaudin reveals aromas of white flowers like acacia and orange blossom, with hints of pineapple and pear.
On the palate the attack is robust and warm, with a long and pleasant mineral finishing.
- Ideal for light starters and pasta courses, white meat dishes and with raw or marinated fish.
- Place of manufacturing
- Monteu Roero (CN).
- Intense straw yellow color.
- Stainless steel with battonage (stirring) for 7 months.
- Direct pressing and malolactic fermentation absent.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 12-13° C
- 100% Arneis
- 75 cl
- Roero Arneis Perdaudin Negro - (1.11M)
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.