Description The nose the Roero Arneis DOCG 2018 Serra Lupini by the Negro Angelo farm presents hints or yellow flesh fruits (mainly peach and pear) together with aromas of acacia flowers and tropical fruit.
- It is the perfect pairing to appetizers, pasta-based first courses, risottos and seafood dishes.
- Place of manufacturing
- Monteu Roero (CN)
- Intense straw yellow colour.
- Stainless steel "sur lies" with battonage for at least 4 months.
- The maceration takes place with 20% cryomacerate for 8-10 hours. It does not undergo malolactic fermentation.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Glass bottle
- Service Temperature
- 75 cl
For reasons beyond our control, the information on the product labels may vary, therefore if you find discrepancies between the information on the label and those reported on the site, we invite you to report it to us and always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.